Sublette County Commissioners meeting agenda – June 4, 2019
by Carrie Long, Sublette County Clerk
June 2, 2019
BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
SUBLETTE COUNTY, WYOMING
COMMISSION CHAMBERS, PINEDALE, WYOMING
TUESDAY, June 4, 2019
9:00 A.M. Call to Order
• Pledge of Allegiance – Chairman David Burnett will call the meeting to order, and lead the Pledge of Allegiance.
• Request approval of the prior meeting minutes.
• Request approval of the agenda.
9:05 A.M. Billy Pape, Road & Bridge / Waste Management – Monthly Report, update on Meadowlark Lane paving project.
9:30 A.M. Eric Marincic – Request to sublease land on 191 across from Hoback Ranches to store logs.
9:45 A.M. Brandon Scurlock, Wildlife Coordinator, Wyoming Game & Fish Department; Updates on Dry Piney wildlife highway crossing and draft migration corridors.
10:00 A.M. Museum Board (Budget Request)
10:30 A.M. Unified Fire (Budget Request)
11:30 A.M. Monthly Reports / Old Business
• Accounts Payable audited with motion to approve for payment.
• Approve Payroll in the amount of $967,795.63
• Bond Approval – Spencer Nichols (Big Piney Cemetery District Board), Bob Jones (Pinedale Airport Board)
• Resolution #19-100361B (Public Records Person – approved 5/7/19)
• Annual Contribution Agreement for Sublette County / UWE personnel.
• State Assessed Notice of Valuation Changes
11:45 A.M. Public Comments
Lunch at The Brew Pub
1:00 P.M. Todd Hurd, Forsgren & Associates, Bid Results for Tower Footings and possible notice of award
1:15 P.M. SAFV (Budget)
1:30 P.M. Historic Preservation Board (Budget)
1:45 P.M. Big Brothers Big Sisters (Budget)
2:00 P.M. Don Kranendonk, Big Piney Ranger District, Schedule A agreement proposal for Clarks Draw, Sandy Marshal, and Sled Runner Road
2:15 P.M. Conservation District (Budget Request)