Sublette Commissioners meeting agenda for May 22
Wednesday meeting in Pinedale
by Carrie Long, Sublette County Clerk
May 20, 2019
BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
SUBLETTE COUNTY, WYOMING
COMMISSIONERS MEETING ROOM
SUBLETTE COUNTY COURTHOUSE
WEDNESDAY, May 22, 2019
9:00 A.M. Call to Order
• Pledge of Allegiance – Chairman David Burnett will call the meeting to order, and lead the Pledge of Allegiance.
• Request approval of the prior meeting minutes.
• Request approval of the agenda.
9:05 A.M. Mike Henn, Caleb Hiner - Provide an update to the Board on the resolution of appeal on the EA to authorize Temporary Non-Renewable A.U.M.S. to grazing permittees.
9:15 A.M. Billy Pape, Road and Bridge Supervisor, Report on department activities.
Rio Verde – Road & Bridge Projects
9:30 A.M. Jeremy Silcox, Director, Van Vleck House – Budget request proposal
9:45 A.M. Janet Montgomery, Clerk of District Court – Annual Cooperative Agreement
10:00 A.M. Broadband discussion
10:30 A.M. Monthly Reports / Old Business
• Accounts Payable audited with motion to approve for payment.
• Sign Resolution No. 19-100359B (approved 5/7/19)
• Engagement Letter – Leo Riley & Co.
• Jeness Saxton, Assessor (State Assessed Notice of Valuation Changes)
11:00 A.M. Shad Cooper, Fire Warden – Award bid for type VI Apparatus
12:00 P.M. Lunch – Old Stones Pizzeria
1:00 P.M Dennis Fornstrom, Planning and Zoning Administrator – Conditional Use Permit
1:30 P.M. Sublette County Rural Health Care / Sublette Center – Information / announcement regarding merger
2:00 P.M. Tracey Hoover, Deputy County Clerk,
• Renewal of Liquor Licenses