Sublette Commissioners agenda for June 19 meeting
by Mary Lankford, Sublette County Clerk
June 18, 2018
BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
SUBLETTE COUNTY, WYOMING
COMMISSIONERS MEETING ROOM
SUBLETTE COUNTY COURTHOUSE
TUESDAY, JUNE 19, 2018
(Tentative Agenda, Subject to Change Up To 9 a.m. the Day of the Meeting)
9:00 a.m. Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
* Chairman Nelson will call the meeting to order, lead the Pledge of Allegiance, and request approval of the prior meeting minutes.
Butch Penton, Road & Bridge
* This report will include a review of all present maintenance work being performed, project updates, materials and equipment.
9:30 a.m. Billy Pape, Waste Management
* This report will include a review of the Landfill, Recycling, and the Transfer Station operations.
10:00 a.m. Shad Cooper, County Fire Warden
* Monthly update on SCUF activities.
* Update on SIRS project
10:45 a.m. Sheriff KC Lehr
* Report on Department Activities.
11:00 a.m. Old Business
* Consolidated Workers Compensation Plan
* Commission Members will report on activities since last meeting
Lunch at Wind River Brew Pub
1:00 p.m. Planning & Zoning
* White Minor Subdivision
* Building envelope amendment, Lot 5, Windsong Hill North Subdivision
1:30 p.m. Mary Lankford, County Clerk & Roxanna Jensen, County Treasurer
* FY18 Revenue Report & Request for Advance
2:00 p.m. Continuation of Budget Workshop