Sublette Commissioners meeting agenda – June 5, 2018
by Mary Lankford, Sublette County Clerk
June 3, 2018
BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
SUBLETTE COUNTY, WYOMING
COMMISSIONERS MEETING ROOM
SUBLETTE COUNTY COURTHOUSE
TUESDAY, JUNE 5, 2018
(Tentative Agenda, Subject to Change Up To 9 a.m. the Day of the Meeting)
9:00 a.m. Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
* Chairman Nelson will call the meeting to order, lead the Pledge of Allegiance, and request approval of the prior meeting minutes.
Butch Penton, Road & Bridge
* This report will include a review of all present maintenance work being performed, project updates, materials and equipment.
* LaBarge Creek easements.
9:30 a.m. Billy Pape, Waste Management
* This report will include a review of the Landfill, Recycling, and the Transfer Station operations.
10:30 a.m. Pinedale Clinic Property Appraisal Discussion
* The Pinedale Clinic property appraisal will be discussed.
10:45 a.m. Sheriff KC Lehr
* Report on Department Activities
11:00 a.m. Old Business
* Commission Members will report on activities since last meeting
Lunch at Wind River Brew Pub
1:00 p.m. Planning & Zoning
* An application by Fish Creek Ranch, LLC for a Conditional Use Permit within the Agricultural Zoning District to allow for a 4,000 ft. long, Private Landing Strip. The affected property is located within Sections 34 & 35, T30N, R114W, 6th pm, Sublette County, Wyoming. Addressed at 342 South Piney / Fish Creek, CR 23-142
* An application from Ronald D. Gordon requesting a Change / Modification to an Existing Conditional Use Permit for property located in the NE/4 SW/4, Section 3, Township 30N, Range 111W. Addressed at 34 Energy Road.
1:30 p.m. Todd Hurd, Forsgren & Associates
* Update on Ongoing Construction Projects
2:00 p.m. Recreation Board
2:15 p.m. SAFV