Sublette County Commissioners agenda for May 1
by Mary Lankford, Sublette County Clerk
April 30, 2018
BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
SUBLETTE COUNTY, WYOMING
COMMISSIONERS MEETING ROOM
SUBLETTE COUNTY COURTHOUSE
TUESDAY, MAY 1, 2018
7:00 a.m. Breakfast with Agency and Industry Representatives
(Tentative Agenda, Subject to Change Up To 9 a.m. the Day of the Meeting)
9:00 a.m. Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
· Chairman Nelson will call the meeting to order, lead the Pledge of Allegiance, and request approval of the prior meeting minutes.
Butch Penton, Road & Bridge
· This report will include a review of all present maintenance work being performed, project updates, materials and equipment.
9:30 a.m. Billy Pape, Waste Management
· This report will include a review of the Landfill, Recycling, and the Transfer Station operations.
10:00 a.m. Robin Schamber, 4-H & John Anderson, SCSD#1 BOCES
Proposed Modifications to 4-H Barn
10:30 a.m. Pete Liebe
· Proposed Warming Hut at Strawberry in the Upper Green
10:45 a.m. Sheriff KC Lehr
· Report on Department Activities
11:00 a.m. Old Business
· Deed to Boulder Community Center
· Commission Members will report on activities since last meeting
Lunch at the Pinedale Library
1:00 p.m. Planning & Zoning
· An application by Aaron Koch for a Variance of the Agricultural Zoning Setbacks. This proposed variance would allow a 30 foot setback instead of a 50 foot setback for the construction of an out building. This Property is at 767 Daniel Merna, CR 23-112, Daniel, WY 83115
· An application by EVERWHITE, LLC / Brad White, requesting a Change of Zoning District Boundary for a 40.62 acre parcel from (A-1) Agricultural Zoned land, to (R-R) Rural Residential Zoning. The property is described as being the SW/4 SE/4 of Section 20, T34N, R109W, 6th PM Sublette County, WY. Approval of this request will result in a subsequent application for a (2) Two Lot Minor Subdivision of said parcel.
· An application by EVERWHITE, LLC / Brad White, requesting a two lot Minor Subdivision of a 40.62 acre tract of land. The proposed Minor Subdivision is located in the SW/4 SE/4 of Section 20, T34N, R109W, 6th PM Sublette County, WY.
· An application by Union Wireless requesting a Nonresidential Building Permit pursuant to Chapter IV, of the Sublette County Zoning and Development Regulations. This application is to modify the existing cellular tower to accommodate an additional cellular carrier at this location. Union Wireless is requesting this permit under the CFR, Title 47, Chapter I, Subchapter A, Part 1, Subpart CC, Section 1.40001, Wireless Facility Modifications and Title 47, Section 332 Mobile Services. The parcel is located in Section 21, Township 33N, Range 108W, located on Block 1, Lot 16 of the Barger Subdivision at 165 Sauk Trail.
· Final Plat application for the Spirit Winds Estates Subdivision has been submitted for approval by Scott Leeper. This nine (9) lot subdivision is located in the SE ¼ Section 33, Township 38N, Range 113W in Bondurant, Wyoming.
1:30 p.m. Todd Hurd, Forsgren & Associates
Update on Ongoing Construction Projects
2:00 p.m. Designation of County Election Precincts and Polling Places
· Designation of Precincts, in accordance with W.S. 22-7-101
· Public Hearing, in accordance with W.S. 22-12-101(b)
Co-location of Cora 4-1 and Daniel 4-2 at Daniel Schoolhouse
· Designation of Polling Places, in accordance with W.S. 22-12-101(a)
· In accordance with W.S. 22-9-125, Adoption of Alternate Procedures for Casting, Collecting, and Counting Absentee Ballots
The Board will move to the Pinedale Fire Hall for the next portion of the meeting.
3:00 p.m. Harris Kick-Off Meeting Update