Sublette County Commissioners meeting April 3
by Mary Lankford, Sublette County Clerk
April 2, 2018
BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
SUBLETTE COUNTY, WYOMING
COMMISSIONERS MEETING ROOM
SUBLETTE COUNTY COURTHOUSE
TUESDAY, APRIL 3, 2018
7:00 a.m. Breakfast at Rendezvous Pointe with Agency and Industry Representatives
(Tentative Agenda, Subject to Change Up To 9 a.m. the Day of the Meeting)
9:00 a.m. Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
* Chairman Nelson will call the meeting to order, lead the Pledge of Allegiance, and request approval of the prior meeting minutes.
Butch Penton, Road & Bridge
* This report will include a review of all present maintenance work being performed, project updates, materials and equipment.
9:30 a.m. Billy Pape, Waste Management
* This report will include a review of the Landfill, Recycling, and the Transfer Station operations.
10:00 a.m. Public Hearing, Budget Transfer
* FY18 Budget Amendment
10:30 a.m. Stephanie Lund, Public Health Nurse
* Agency Contracts
10:45 a.m. Sheriff KC Lehr
* Report on Department Activities
11:00 a.m. Joan Mitchell, Southwest Sublette Senior Center
* Dishwasher Lease, Senior Joint Powers Board MOU
11:15 a.m. Old Business
* Commission Members will report on activities since last meeting
Lunch at the Wind River Brew Pub
1:00 p.m. Planning & Zoning
* Request for a text amendment to the Sublette County Planning and Zoning Regulations, pursuant to Chapter 8, Section 1 of the Sublette County Zoning and Development Regulations, entitled Amendments. The Sublette County Planning and Zoning Department proposes a text amendment to the Zoning and Development Regulations, Chapter II, Section 3,b,2 Agricultural District (A-1) by striking, Residential uses, and replacing it with, One (1) single family dwelling per 35 acres.
* Request for a text amendment to the Sublette County Planning and Zoning Regulations, pursuant to Chapter 8, Section 1 of the Sublette County Zoning and Development Regulations, entitled Amendments. The Sublette County Planning and Zoning Department proposes a text amendment to the Zoning and Development Regulations, Chapter III, Section 4, Setback Requirements, of the Zoning and Development Regulations by adding an additional setback condition for the Light Industrial (I-L) Zoning District. I-L Lots less than 2 acre in size, Front Setback 10 feet, Side Setback 15 feet, and Rear Setback 20 feet.
* Sand Draw, LLC is requesting a Change of Zoning District Boundary, for 38 acre parcel from (A-1) Agricultural Zoning to (I-H) Heavy Industrial Zoning. The Sand Draw, LLC parcel is located in Section 5, T30N, R107W, SESW(PT), NESW(PT). Located at 7575 US HWY 191, being adjacent to, and west of the Sand Draw Industrial Park.
* Jorgensen Associates, PC, has summited an application for the Pines End Minor Subdivision, on behalf of QEP Energy Company and Pinedale Energy Partners Operating. Requesting a Two Lot Minor Subdivision of 20.08 acres. Currently zoned General Commercial (C-1) and Light Industrial (I-L). Property being located at 9663 US HWY 191.
1:30 p.m. Robin Clover, SAFV
* Sexual Assault Awareness Resolution & TANF Application
1:45 p.m. Lori Joyner, Big Brothers Big Sisters
* Introduction of New Director & Program Update
2:00 p.m. Ranae Pape, Postvention Team
* Report on Program Activities
2:15 p.m. Commissioners Scholarship Awards
* Determine Scholarship Recipients