Pinedale Parking Ordinance: P&Z Meeting Nov. 16
by Town of Pinedale
November 16, 2015
Dear Pinedale Business Owner and Resident,
The Town of Pinedale Planning and Zoning is having a meeting this Monday night, Nov. 16, 2015 at 6:00 PM at the Town Hall, and we would like to personally invite you to come and share your input. The agenda includes discussion of on]street parking for recreational vehicles, business parking, and hazardous chemicals. For more information, refer to the next page of this document for the agenda. While this meeting is being held on the 3rd Monday of the month, please note that the typical date for P&Z meetings are the first Monday of the month.
The P&Z Commission currently has one vacancy, if you are interested in the Town and live in Town or within a mile of the Town limits, we encourage you to consider joining. For more information about P&Z, refer to http://www.townofpinedale.us/174/Planning_Zoning_Commission.
We hope to see you on Monday the 16th. If you are unable to attend but have questions or comments about topics on the agenda or are interested in joining the Commission, please contact Hayley or a member of the Commission.
Hayley Ryckman and the Planning and Zoning Commission
Director of Engineering and Zoning,
Planning and Zoning Agenda
November 16, 2015
6:00 PM Town Hall
1. Approve October Minutes (page 2)
2. Citizen Remarks (page 4)
3. Residential Street Parking (page 5)
- Ordinance reference: Chapter 440, Vehicles and Traffic Article V: Stopping, Standing and Parking)
- Objective of discussion is recreational vehicle parking on the street.
- Presented by Parris Crooks, Animal Control and Code Enforcement Officer.
4. Off]Street Parking (page 8).
- Ordinance reference: Chapter 475 Zoning. Article XVIII, Off]street parking and loading
- The Planning and Zoning Commission has been reviewing the parking ordinance for the past few months with the objective of developing a downtown parking district with no parking requirements and further developing the parking regulations for new business outside of this parking district.
- For a background refer to the draft P&Z October meeting minutes (page 2 and 3).
5. Light Industrial pre]treatment and hazardous waste (page 12)
- Ordinance reference: Chapter 475 Zoning. Article XVI, I]1and Chapter 250, Hazardous Materials, Article I
- Jim Mitchell, President of Wyoming All]Hazards Association (WAHA) will be presenting about current state and federal regulations
Next meeting scheduled for December 7, 2015
October 3, 2015 meeting minutes