Sublette Commissioners meeting agenda – Oct. 20, 2015
by Mary Lankford, Sublette County Clerk
October 16, 2015
BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
SUBLETTE COUNTY, WYOMING
COMMISSIONERS MEETING ROOM
SUBLETTE COUNTY COURTHOUSE
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2015
7:00 a.m. Breakfast at the Stockman’s
The Commissioners and Industry Representatives
(Tentative Agenda, Subject to Change Up To 9 a.m. the Day of the Meeting)
9:00 a.m. Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Chairman Nelson will call the meeting to order, lead the Pledge of Allegiance, and request approval of the prior meeting minutes
Butch Penton, Road & Bridge Report
• This report will include a review of all present maintenance work being performed, project updates, materials and equipment
9:30 a.m. Ron Gordon, Waste Management Report
• This report will include a review of all landfill, recycling, and Transfer Station activity since the last meeting
10:00 a.m. Shad Cooper, County Fire Warden
• This is the monthly report on County Unified Fire
11:00 a.m. Old Business
• Each member will report on his activities since the last meeting
1:00 p.m. Planning & Zoning
• The following items were advertised on 10/2/15.
• Request for the partial vacation and amendment of an existing plat, pursuant to Chapter IV Section 4 of the Sublette County Subdivision resolution; entitled Vacations/Modifications to Filed Plats; George Pryich and Gwyn and Marion Williams applicants. The vacation and amended plat being proposed is a boundary line adjustment, changing the dividing line between Tracts 5 and Tract 6 of Riverside Subdivision. The parcels subject to this application is located in Section 27, Township 34N, Range 109W; generally described as Tract 5 and Tract 6 of Riverside Subdivision and being located at 91 and 93 Riverside Road.
1:15 p.m. County Attorney Clay Kainer & Deputy County Attorney Matt
Gaffney, Executive Session, Litigation
• This Executive Session is pursuant to W.S. 16-4-405(a)iii
2:00 p.m. Todd Hurd, Forsgren & Associates, Projects Update
• The County’s Owners Representative will review the two ongoing County construction projects.
2:30 p.m. Scott Scherbel, Rural Health Care District
• Request for leasehold improvements.
3:00 p.m. Big Piney Marbleton Senior Housing Joint Powers Board
• Representatives will discuss the EideBailly report and possible expansion of the scope of work.