Pinedale Online!
www.PinedaleOnline.com
www.Pinedale.com

Pinedale on the Web!
Pinedale, Wyoming

Home | Calendar of Events | Photo Gallery | Local Businesses |

Pinedale Online > News > June 2015 > SCRHCD offering free Cardiac Health Screenings in June
SCRHCD offering free Cardiac Health Screenings in June
For Menís Health Month
June 1, 2015

June is Menís Health Month and Sublette County Rural Health Care District is urging all men to "Get it Checked!" 30% of a manís health is determined by genetics while the other 70% is determined by lifestyle. Eating healthy, staying active and making prevention a priority is vital for overall health. Regular screenings including blood pressure, cholesterol, glucose, prostate health and more are important to start on the path to wellness. The Sublette County Rural Health Care District is offering free Cardiac Health Screenings for all men over the age of 18 during the month of June. To schedule an appointment, call either the Marbleton-Big Piney Clinic or the Pinedale Medical Clinic. Openings are limited.


Pinedale Online > News > June 2015 > SCRHCD offering free Cardiac Health Screenings in June

Pinedale Online!
Pinedale Online! PO Box 2250, Pinedale, WY 82941
Phone: (307) 360-7689 , Fax: (307) 367-2864

Office Outlet in Pinedale, 43 S. Sublette
E-mail:support@pinedaleonline.com

Copyright © 2015 Pinedale Online. All rights reserved.
Pictures and content cannot be used in whole or part without permission.