Kick Butts Day March 20th
At the Pinedale Aquatic Center
March 8, 2013
The Sublette County Prevention Coalition and Pinedale Aquatic Center (PAC) invite everyone to the events for Kick Butts Day on Wednesday, March 20th from 3-7PM at the PAC. Kick Butts Day is a national day of activism that endeavors to educate and encourage youth not to smoke or use tobacco. The event is an afternoon full of information and activities to promote tobacco-free youth.
- Learning opportunities about staying tobacco free from the Pinedale Middle School Champions Program, Scavenger Hunt
- Kick Your Butt exercise programs by PAC instructors
- Parent Child ZUMBA Class with instructor Emily Parvacini
- Self Defense Exhibitions– Kung Fu instructor Paul Mak
- I.C.B.C. Boot Camp– ProActive instructor Shyla Cundall (3:30-5:00PM) and Jaci Rose (5:30-6:30PM)
- Homework passes for High School students who participate. Other passes passes for Middle School participants.
- D.A.R.E. Officer Information, Prevention Coalition Information, EMT Information, Public Health Information
- Students will be asked to pledge to be tobacco free
Kick Butts Day is a national day of activism that endeavors to educate and encourage youth not to smoke or use tobacco.
For more information, contact Ranae Pape, Community Prevention Professional, Wyoming Prevention Management Organization of Sublette County, (307)360-6382.