The Best of Sublette County 2009
Survey wants residents to highlights what’s ‘best’ about living here
May 12, 2009
The Green River Valley Land Trust, Sublette County Chamber of Commerce and Sublette Examiner are sponsoring a survey to determine what people like about Sublette County. The survey will appear in the Sublette Examiner newspaper over the next three weeks. Below is information from the Chamber about this survey:
"For the first time, we’re offering you the opportunity to let us know your choice for what’s best in Sublette County – the businesses, services, people and places that make our county the wonderful place it is to live, work and visit. For three weeks in May, the Sublette Examiner will include a survey designed to help us tally the local favorites – a look at who we are, what we do, and what we like."
The reasons for the "Best of Sublette County" – which we hope will become an annual event – are simple:
• We want to highlight what makes our community special;
• We want to demonstrate pride in our local businesses and services;
• We want to encourage a little healthy competition as a way to encourage your support of local businesses and services; and
• We want local business owners and service operators to get a sense of where they stand with the community.
This survey is in no way intended to be exclusive. Instead, it is designed to expand the awareness about what our community has to offer – maybe more than a lot of people realize. We are blessed to live in a place with world class natural resources, wonderful people, and terrific businesses and services. This survey is a way of honoring the "best of the best."
When the surveys are published in May, we hope you’ll take a few minutes to give us your opinion. Speaking of "bests," completing the survey is the best way to po¬tentially win $1,000 in 15 minutes. Simply take a few minutes to provide us with your answers, and those that complete the survey will be entered to win one of three special prizes:
• $1,000 Sublette County goods and services package;
• $500 gift package from Wolf Dodge;
• $250 gift card from Ridley’s
If your business or organization would like to contribute to the prizes listed above, please call 367-2242. You may also email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org