Earth Day Inspiration Contest
Deadline April 21, 2009
by Citizens United for Responsible Energy Development
April 16, 2009
Young artists, writers, water fans and air breathers:
What do you want to tell the world about "The value of Sublette County’s Air & Water"?
Draw, paint, pencil or crayon your Earth Day art and shout your message loud and clear!
Citizens United for Responsible Energy Development (CURED) and the Upper Green River Valley Coalition are sponsoring the Earth Day Inspiration Contest.
• Use a standard or recycled 8 ˝ x 11" sheet of paper
• Use any colored medium: paint, pencil, pen, crayon, or non-toxic marker
• Include a hand-made picture, illustration, comic or drawing
• Include your personal caption, title or message on the theme: "The value of Sublette County’s Air & Water"
• Submit your pictures by 5:00 pm, April 21st, 2009 to any of the following places:
Pinedale, Marbleton or Big Piney Town Hall.
• Include name, grade, address and phone number on back of drawing.
• Earth-friendly Prizes will be awarded in categories of grades K-2, 3-4, 5-6, & 7-8 for the best pictures and messages that capture the spirit of Earth Day 2009.
•Winners will be announced in the local papers and on local radio stations.
•Winning pictures will be transferred to posters and distributed to promote clean air and water in Sublette County.