Rec Board Budget Request Hearings March 9 & 11
by Sublette County Recreation Board
February 25, 2009
The Sublette County Recreation Board will hear Budget Requests for the 2009-2010 fiscal year for Pinedale and Big Piney.
Monday, March 9, 2008, 6:00 PM, Marbleton Town Hall
Wednesday, March 11, 2008, 6:00 PM, Sublette County Commissionerís Meeting Room, Sublette County Courthouse
Grant applications may be picked up from the Sublette County Clerk in Pinedale, Marbleton Town Hall, or by contacting Betty Cheeney at 307-367-6444.
- Provide 10 copies of the completed application along with any additional information.
- Show how your project/organization benefits the residents of Sublette County recreationally.
- Provide an itemized description of how the money will be spent.
- Show other sources of support for your project/organization (For example, fundraisers, grant money, membership fees, etc.)
- A representative of your project/organization must attend one of the budget hearings.
- Requests will not be accepted after Wednesday, March 11, 2009.