Pinedale Town Council Agenda: Feb. 9
Ozone concerns to be discussed
February 8, 2009
The Town of Pinedale Town Council will hold their regular town council meeting at 5:30 PM on Monday, February 9th. In addition to routine business and citizen concerns, the agenda includes visiting delegations for:
1. Big Rig Catering LLC Use Change Request by Matt Winholz.
2. Multi-plex Building Permit Request by Thomas Kellen for Pinedale Estates Addition.
3. CURED-Citizens United for Responsible Energy Development – Ozone
4. Jeffrey Soltis, University of Wyoming, Ozone
1. 2nd Reading for Ordinance 443: Annexing Pinedale Campground
2. 2nd Reading for Ordinance 444: Relating to payment schedule for water and sewer service.
3. 2nd Reading for Ordinance 445: Relating to how billings for water and sewer service are directed.