Bids sought for school construction projects
Fencing and small construction jobs at the Pinedale schools
May 25, 2008
Sublette County School District #1 in Pinedale is soliciting bids for labor and materials to complete a number of construction type projects.
FENCING BID REQUESTS:
The school district is seeking bid proposals for labor and materials to construct fencing around a portion of the Sublette County School District #1 campus. Bids for this project will be received until 4:00 PM on Wednesday, June 4, 2008. Each bid will be publicly opened and read in the Board Room.
- Construct covers over the ramps into the modular classrooms.
- Construct a cover with ADA handrails into the VOAG classroom.
- Remodel the old weight room in the high school for storage.
- Finish trim and install a roll-up automatic door in the Elementary cafeteria serving line.
- Install counter top in the Elementary Computer Lab.
- Paint the exterior of the ART/Agriculture building.
- Paint the teacherís lounge in the Middle School
- Paint the old weight room in the High School.
Bids for the above projects will be received until 4:00 PM on Thursday, June 5th. They will be opened at 4:15 PM on June 5, 2008 in the Board Room of Sublette County School District #1, 101 East Hennick Street.
For complete details, and to obtain copies of the Request For Proposal (RFP) and sketches of the projects, contact Dennis Seipp, Construction Manager, at 307-367-2139 ext. 5227. Bids on individual projects will be accepted and trade splits will be acceptable.