Pinedale Online!
www.PinedaleWyoming.com
www.PinedaleOnline.com

Visitor's Guide to Pinedale, Wyoming
www.PinedaleOnline.com

Home | Calendar of Events | Photo Gallery | Local Businesses |

Pinedale Online > News > December 2006 > Snowmobile Trail Conditions
Snowmobile Trail Conditions
Grooming Report through January 4
by Wyoming State Trails program
December 29, 2006

This is the Wyoming Snowmobile Conditions Report for the weekend of December 29th through January 4th from the Wyoming State Trails program.

CONTINENTAL DIVIDE TRAILS:
Gros Ventre: Grooming Trails. 6-24 Base, 3 new snow.
Weekend Weather: Friday partly cloudy, mostly sunny and clear throughout the weekend.

Lander: Limited Grooming. 4-22 Base, 3 new snow.
Weekend Weather: Partly cloudy Friday, mostly sunny and clear throughout the weekend.

South Pass to Irish Canyon: Limited Grooming. 4-22 Base, 3 new snow.
Weekend Weather: Partly cloudy Friday, mostly sunny and clear throughout the weekend.

Irish Canyon to Pinedale: Not Groomed. 5-18 Base, 2 new snow.
Weekend Weather: Partly cloudy Friday, mostly sunny and clear throughout the weekend.

Pinedale to The Place: Not Groomed. 3-5" Base, 2 inches new snow.
Weekend Weather: Partly cloudy Friday, mostly sunny and clear throughout the weekend.

Upper Green River area: Groomed. 18-26 Base, 9 new snow.
Weekend Weather: Partly cloudy Friday, mostly sunny and clear throughout the weekend. Note: The folks at the Green River Guest Ranch/The Place gave us corrected grooming information for this section of trails. The trails in the Upper Green area have been groomed from The Place out into the mountains. The trails between The Place and Dubois (The Line Shack or Saw Mill), and to Green River Lakes, are groomed. The Continental Divide Trail from Pinedale to The Place is not groomed, but still is snow-covered.

Dubois area: Not Groomed. 6-26 Base, 4 new snow.
Weekend Weather: Partly cloudy Friday, mostly sunny and clear throughout the weekend.

Togwotee area: Limited Grooming. 30-42 Base, 8 new snow.
Weekend Weather: Partly cloudy Friday, mostly sunny and clear throughout the weekend.

Granite Hot Springs: No Report

WYOMING RANGE TRAILS:
Alpine North: Limited Grooming. 4-24" Base, no new snow.
Weekend Weather: Partly cloudy Friday, mostly sunny and clear throughout the weekend.

Afton (Middle): Limited Grooming. 8-40 Base, no new snow.
Weekend Weather: Partly cloudy Friday, mostly sunny and clear throughout the weekend.

Big Piney/LaBarge: Limited Grooming. 4-32 Base, no new snow.
Weekend Weather: 70% chance of snow on Friday, 30% on Saturday, sunny on Sunday.

Horse Creek: Grooming. 3-40 Base, no new snow.
Weekend Weather: Partly cloudy Friday, mostly sunny and clear throughout the weekend.

Kemmerer South: No Report

Related Links:
wyotrails.com


Pinedale Online > News > December 2006 > Snowmobile Trail Conditions

Pinedale Online!
Pinedale Online! PO Box 2250, Pinedale, WY 82941
Phone: (307) 360-7689 or (307) 276-5699, Fax: (307) 276-5414

Office Outlet in Pinedale, 43 S. Sublette
E-mail:support@pinedaleonline.com

Copyright © 2007 Pinedale Online. All rights reserved.
Pictures and content cannot be used in whole or part without permission.