New Lawyers admitted to WY State Bar
October 23, 2006
(Cheyenne) Sixty-nine people have been recommended for admission to practice law in Wyoming, according to Chief Justice Barton R. Voigt. An admission ceremony before the Wyoming Supreme Court will be held on Friday, October 27, 2006, at 10 a.m.
The purpose of the ceremony is to administer the oath of attorney and to admit to practice before the courts of the state of Wyoming those who recently completed the requirements for admission to practice.
Future members of the Wyoming State Bar from western Wyoming are:
• Evangelos Charles Germeles - Pinedale, WY
• Kristen Elizabeth Elsasser - Jackson, WY
• Robin Sue Cooper - Evanston, WY
• Amy Lora Ann DeHerrera - Rawlins, WY
• Kathryn Jensen Hensley - Green River, WY
• Amelia Somerville Moen - Jackson, WY
• Richard Lloyd Nelson - Jackson, WY