Town of Pinedale to consider contractor licensing
September 22, 2006
The Town of Pinedale Planning & Zoning commission will hold a workshop on Monday, October 2nd, to consider several new proposals affecting residents in Pinedale. The workshop is open to the public, Pinedale Town Hall, 210 W Pine Street, 5:30 pm.
Items on the agenda include:
1. Considering commercial permit application deadline & advertisement requirements.
2. Pedestrian crossing flags on Pine Street.
3. Prohibiting commercial trucking on a weight rate on side streets.
4. Considering licensing of contractors by State of Wyoming to build within Town of Pinedale and its 1-mile radius.
5. Considering the requirement that commercial plans be stamped by a certified engineer.
Town of Pinedale, www.townofpinedale.com