|Title:||Sublette County Swim Team Head Swim Coach|
|Description:||Hours: 2 hours Monday-Thursday evenings. Dates and times to be determined.|
Reports to: Sublette County Swim Team Board of Directors
Description: Sublette County Swim Team is a year-round competitive swim club with approximately 40 swimmers.
Purpose Statement: The purpose of SCST is to empower individual swimmers to excel in and out of the water for a lifetime.
Ages range from 5-19 representing all ability levels from beginner to State level. We wish to continue to grow our team while remaining true to our Purpose Statement. We are seeking a high energy passionate coach to further our excellent tradition.
• Implement and lead USA Swimming Safe Sport policies with the team
• Adhere to USA Swimming Minor Athlete Abuse Prevention Plan and other standard USA Swimming policies
• Lead large groups of swimmers at various levels and manage the coaching staff
• Maintain a positive and supportive attitude toward other members of coaching staff, swimmers, Board Members and other members of our local swim community
• Attend monthly board meetings to provide updates on team training, coaching staff, swim rosters, swimmer attendance, meet performances, etc.
• Plan and implement training designed for groups from beginner to high level competitive
• Work with a wide age range of swimmers understanding swimming progression
• Stay up to date with the latest science, technology, Safe Sport policy, and procedures of USA swimming
• Supervise and mentor assistant coaches and delegate tasks as necessary
• Provide leadership as the voice of the team
• Maintain required coaching certification, safety training, and any other required certifications necessary to meet USA and Wyoming Swimming Requirements
• Prefer minimum of 2 years of coaching experience in a competitive swim environment
• Strong leader
• Ability to meet all USA swimming certification and coaching requirements (CPR, Safety training for Swim Coaches, USA Background Check, Athlete protection Training)
• Mature judgment, reliability, availability, and ethical behavior including punctuality, confidentiality, and the ability to function effectively in a multitask environment
• Ability to have strong communication skills with the Pinedale Aquatic Center Director and staff
• Experience with multiple age groups and talent levels
• Ability to work well with and effectively communicate with swimmers, parents, and staff
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Passionate about the sport of swimming
• Ability to create a positive training environment for all swimmers
Interested candidates can contact Katie Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to apply.
|Company:||Sublette County Swim Team|
|Salary:||$20 per hour|
|Close Date:||Open Until Filled|
Pinedale Online Job Board www.pinedaleonline.com/jobboard