|Description:||BOCES Early Childhood Education Program is looking for a full-time Pre-K Educator. The Pre-K Educator oversees the daily operations of the pre-k classroom and has direct responsibility for the safety, security and education of children. The Educator is also responsible for implementing the curriculum through classroom lesson planning as well as working to develop the social and emotional well-being of all students. The Educator is also expected to work with parents of students and other staff. |
Education functions which include;
1) oversight of the general learning environment of their classroom,
2) working with Sublette School District #1 educators to develop a Kindergarten ready curriculum and implementing it in the preschool classroom,
3) engaging in ongoing professional development activities,
4) employing regular evaluations of student cognitive, emotional and social growth,
5) maintaining regular communications with parents of students,
6) providing for a nurturing environment,
7) working with other BEEP staff in their collaborative endeavors to educate children in the program, and 8) providing a clean hospitable room for children enrolled at BEEP.
Qualifications & Skills:
The position requires a minimum of two years of experience in early childhood education. Three or more years of experience is preferable, along with administrative experience.
Very little travel is required but there will be times when local trips must be made. Further, as an educational institution every employee is expected to attend professional development events when they present appropriate learning opportunities.
The position requires flexibility in the times worked but most often the schedule will be a regular 8-hour day running from Monday through Friday.
The Instructor will have to deal with confidential information and/or issues in a manner that exhibits good judgment and is guided by pertinent rules and laws.
We operate on Monday-Friday from 7:00am-5:15pm and follow the SCSD #1 staff calendar year.
Wages are dependent on experience.
We offer a wide range of benefits including: summers off, ½ price tuition for children at BEEP, free BOCES classes, medical/dental/vision insurance, Wyoming Retirement, a health incentive program and paid time off.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your BOCES Application (can be found on our website), resume, cover letter, and two letters of recommendation. Call 307-367-6873 for more information.
|Company:||Sublette BOCES Early Childhood Education Program|
|Close Date:||Open Until Filled|
Pinedale Online Job Board www.pinedaleonline.com/jobboard