|Title:||Policy Writer/Developer |
As a Policy Writer and Developer, you will be responsible for creating, reviewing, and maintaining policies and procedures that govern the operations of our new hospital facility. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including medical staff, administrators, and regulatory experts, to ensure that our policies align with industry best practices, regulatory requirements, and the unique needs of our organization.
Supervision Received: Reports directly to the Quality Director.
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00/hour
1. Collaborate with subject matter experts to write and revise policies and procedures for various departments within the hospital, ensuring clarity, consistency, and compliance with industry standards.
2. Stay up-to-date with local, state, and federal regulations related to healthcare policies and procedures, and ensure that all policies align with these requirements.
3. Work closely with all relevant stakeholders, including clinical, administrative, and quality assurance teams, to understand their unique needs and incorporate their input into policy development.
1. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
2. Experience in policy writing or a similar role (Healthcare preferred).
3. Strong understanding of how to read and interpret regulations, accreditation standards, and industry best practices as well as where and how to find pertinent information.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
5. Attention to detail and ability to analyze complex information.
6. Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
7. Strong project management skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Understand principles of document management Knowledge of computer systems, spreadsheet, and applications.
2. Skill in exercising a high degree of initiative, and judgment.
3. Ability to communicate effectively and clearly.
1. Requires working in an office environment at a computer and possibly answering high volumes of phone calls.
2. May encounter exposure to communicable diseases and other conditions common to rural clinic environments.
3. May require travel between District sites.
Physical Demands:Varied activities including moving, reaching, bending, and lifting. Requires manual and finger dexterity, and eye-hand coordination. Requires sitting for extensive periods of time. Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range. This position may require working under stressful conditions. Year-round highway travel between clinics and other facilities throughout the district may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this job. This document is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, and working conditions for the persons so classified. Responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities and working conditions may change as needs evolve.
How to Apply:
Interested parties should submit their resume and application to Kathy Donaldson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Company:||Sublette County Hospital District|
|Salary:||$20.00 - $25.00/hour|
|Close Date:||Open Until Filled|
Pinedale Online Job Board www.pinedaleonline.com/jobboard