|Description:||Sublette County is currently accepting applications for a janitorial position. |
Job Type: This position is full-time with benefits. It is a night shift from Wednesday through Saturday.
Pay: $3,656.52 monthly
• Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must be able to pass a background check.
• General cleaning of a building and keeping it maintained and in good condition.
• Trash removal and recycling removal.
• Washes windows and mirrors.
• Sweeps, mops, polishes, and vacuums floors, shampooing carpets.
• Uses common cleaning tools and outdoor power equipment.
• Organizes the janitor closet and stores all supplies and tools.
• Lock the doors at the end of night shifts.
• Cleans County vehicles.
• Reports any maintenance issues.
• Shoveling snow and laying down ice melt and filling ice melt buckets.
How to Apply: Applications can be obtained at the Sublette County Maintenance Shop, or by clicking the following link for the Employment Application.
This job is EOE.
Sublette County Maintenance
1101 W. Wilson
Pinedale, WY 82941
|Close Date:||Open Until Filled|
Pinedale Online Job Board www.pinedaleonline.com/jobboard