|Description:||Nalco Champion is Hiring!|
Nalco Champion, an Ecolab Company, has an immediate need for a Chemical Treatment Driver to cover the Boulder and Pinedale, WY areas (Class A or B CDL required). If you are a dedicated DOT driving professional with a proven track record of success in customer delivery we invite you to apply. This is your opportunity to join a large growing company offering a competitive base hourly rate and benefits!
Go to http://jobs.ecolab.com and click on the "Job Search" link in the top right corner
Or speak with a recruiter by calling 1-844-446-9430 or email us your resume at DriveNC@ecolab.com
Territory / Location Information:
This position can be based in Pinedale or Boulder, WY and will cover approximately a 40 mile radius of the surrounding areas.
• This position will primarily be responsible for providing chemical treatments to oil wells, and the maintenance and safe operation of any type of vehicle used to deliver chemicals to customers, plants and/or warehouse locations.
• Chemical treating of all scheduled wells and locations on a regular basis.
• Maintain chemical inventory reports.
• Present a professional manner and work closely with sales people to satisfy customer requirements.
• Maintain regular communication with sales and supervisor in order to report field problems and/or safety hazards.
• Maintain truck and equipment in a safe and operable condition at all times by performing daily and periodic mechanical and safety inspections.
• Maintain driver's hours of service by using Turnpike and/or paper log book reporting.
• Keeps current on safety techniques and take advantage of all opportunities to improve driving and safety skills.
• Recognize and avoid safety hazards in the work environment.
• Properly load trucks, prepare daily bills of lading, schedule the order of daily treatments and submit treating reports to sales.