|Title:||Lift Operator + Bonus|
|Description:||White Pine Resort is looking for hardworking team players who enjoy the outdoors and are interested in the perks that working at a ski resort brings! These include an exciting team atmosphere surrounded by snowy mountains you can ski/shred for free to discounts on site, at partner resorts, and with select outdoor retail companies. Plus, an end of season bonus! Donít miss out on this fun opportunity! Apply today at www.whitepinewyoming.com/employment. |
Reports To: Lift Operations Manager
- Must be physically capable of assisting customers while loading lifts, monitoring the unloading of lifts, grooming load/unload ramps, shoveling snow, pushing, pulling, and bending using full range of motion
- Ability to make quick decisions
- Ability to stand outside for long
periods of time in cold and often inclement conditions
- Must work well with others and interact genuinely with guests
- Must be at least 18 years old, in accordance with Wyoming State Law
- No experience necessary, we train all lift operators
- Skiing or Snowboarding experience preferred but not required
- Employee will be responsible for providing their own basic winter clothing (black snow pants, gloves, warm base layers, hat/beanie, etc.)
- A uniform jacket will be provided
- If a lift operator employee does not have their own ski/board equipment, White Pine will provide
Note: This description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
All job opportunities are located at White Pine Ski Resort, located 10 miles from the town of Pinedale, Wyoming, in the Wind River Mountains. Most of our winter seasonal positions are Fridays through Mondays, usually from the end of November through to the end of March (except for the Christmas/New Year holiday break, which is approx. 18 days straight). Reliable winter transportation is a must!
White Pine Resort is an Equal Opportunity Provider, Operating under USFS Special Use Permit in the Bridger-Teton National Forest. All employees of White Pine Resort must pass a pre-employment background check.
To Apply: Click here to complete our application for employment and submit electronically. All candidates must fill out an application to be considered for employment.
Completed applications, accompanied with a resume if desired, can be emailed directly to the General Manager of White Pine Resort at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call 307-367-6606 with questions.
|Company:||White Pine Ski Resort|
|Close Date:||Open Until Filled|
Pinedale Online Job Board www.pinedaleonline.com/jobboard