|Title:||Experienced Automotive Service Technician|
|Description:||We are looking for another dynamic and talented Service Technician to join our team at Rocky Mountain Yeti in Pinedale, Wyoming. The right person should be very self-motivated and energetic! We would be willing to provide training needed for certain certifications to the right candidate. Excellent compensation and great benefits offered!|
• Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies and procedures.
• Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
• Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
• Communicate with Service Manager on a regular basis.
• Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are well-informed of any additional services needed.
• Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
• Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
• Promote a clean and safe work station and shop environment
• 5+ years of Service Technician experience preferred
• ASE Certification preferred
• A-level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
• Broad knowledge of new vehicle technologies
• Ambitious, hardworking presence in a team environment
• Excellent customer service skills
• Basic computer skills
• Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
• Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
• Willing and able to collaborate effectively
• Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
• Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
• Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
• Valid driver's license and clean driving record
• Willing to submit to pre-employment drug screen and background check
• Health Insurance
• 5 Star Accident and Critical Injury
• Medical Benefits App
• Paid Holidays
• Vacation and Sick time
Rocky Mountain Yeti is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
APPLY USING THIS LINK: https://careers.hireology.com/rockymountainyetipinedale
|Company:||Rocky Mountain Yeti|
|Close Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Contact:||Gabe LaPoint, General Manager|
Pinedale Online Job Board www.pinedaleonline.com/jobboard