|Title:||Admission/Discharge Coordinator & Social Services|
|Description:||General Job Description: |
Manages admissions for new residents which includes collaboration with external agencies as well as multi department coordination. Admission includes medical review, physician referral, insurance/payment determinations, service needs & requests, etc. Requests referrals, provides support and finalizes discharges for residents returning to community or transferring to another facility. Completes social services assessments to determine psychosocial well-being, mood state, and behavioral patterns; determines if additional services are needed for overall health and happiness of residents.
- Exceptional computer skills and proficiencies in Microsoft Suite.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with external agencies
- Must be highly organized and articulate.
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail with robust proficiencies in time sensitive deadlines.
- Troubleshooting unknown or unfamiliar request and requirements is crucial.
- Maintain compliance with Federal and Government regulations
- Must demonstrate ability to have difficult conversations with sensitive individuals while often simultaneously providing an empathetic environment, acute listening and observation skills.
- Explaining complicated concepts in clear and concise ways is crucial.
- Prioritizing while demonstrating adaptability to high stress and demanding requests.
Preference may be given to those who have the following skills/experience:
- Experience and/or knowledge of benefit program such as Medicare/Medicaid/Private LTC insurance.
- Previous use of medical software programs for MDS assessments, POLST, PASSR & LT101
- Use of Coding and Classification software
Application Requirements: Note – incomplete application packets will not be considered!
- Sublette Center Application – please pick up at front office, 333 N. Bridger Ave. in Pinedale
- Cover Letter
Submit applications in person or fax to 307-367-4135
|Phone:||307-367-4161 ext. 133|
PO Box 788
Pinedale, WY 82941
Pinedale Online Job Board www.pinedaleonline.com/jobboard